Friday, February 02, 2007

do not ask why... because we live in a world where we cannot afford to believe the truths.

And how do I ignore that I have seen darkness for far too long before I stared or rather made to stare this light where my first feeling was fear unveiling my first expression with tearfuls of cry making gibberish efforts of breathing hearing the woes of the woman who gave me my own birth soaked in her blood which I claim to be my own just like my life which is supposed to be having a story with colors and my inabilities to recognize them explaining all my lifelong attempts of reckoning time and awarding myself yet another glorious glimpse of its failure narrating the tales of hope without faith remorse without forgiveness rainbow without colors and a name without any claim.

0 Comments: