Saturday, October 14, 2006

dear lines about nobody

Main Activities: "Scales"... my main activity hovers around balancin' scales. yeah. that's what i keep on tryin' to do. to halt the swing. but it doesn't happen too often. i mean the halt.

Main interests: cryin' in the dark? i don't know if that's my interest. the girl i had a crush on called me a masochist. i can ignore that one.. she's a fool. i'm mostly interested in walkin' on the ground rather than left dispended in the outerspace... left to wait forever to reach the vicinity of some planet.. who will embrace me with gravity... i'm interested in idle tuesdays when i can chew a bubble gum... i 'm interested in love n' hate... sometimes i'm interested in the relief hate gives me.. n' oh.. i'm interested in the love who's not so interested in me.

Who are good friends: ones who include me in their email forwards

Sweetest moment:
when someone types lol in an im

Dislikes: IM a.k.a. intellectual masturbation.

Likes: everythin’ else

Lines you’ll never forget: when she who shall remain nameless said "what are you gonna do about it?" **how could you?**

Lines you wish you'd forget: when she who shall remain nameless said "what are you gonna do about it?" **how could you?**

Your opening lines of your first book if you ever write it: "...and it was probably a late Saturday night and I could still remember.... there she was standing... My soul mate with snow flakes on her hair. And yeah. She was pregnant..."

Your closing lines of the same book if you ever wrote it: "And it’s not about how it has to start or is it ever going to end... uh-uh. Maybe it’d never end or maybe it’d... or maybe it won’t take forever... but maybe just one day short of it... but it’s all about going on with it... because it goes on. Remember the other day I told you about my girlfriend and how I got her pregnant?"

"Yeah I do." Mike replied, relentlessly believing, the last punctuation I had used was not a full stop but a coma. Actually it was a full stop but his expectation made me change my mind.

"It’s really tough to deal with a woman when she’s pregnant. More so, when you do not want her to be pregnant. But that’s not the worst part that’s bothering me. The last time she called me... it was a year ago. And she called me just yesterday... She was still pregnant."

Things you like to watch: to see things go... n’ keep on lookin’ at it even when it’s not there.

Used to think: we’re who we’re.

Think now: we’re not who we’re but who we pretend we’re.

Lines hummin’ right now:
If you're leaving will you take me with you
I'm tired of talking on my phone
There is one thing I can never give you
My heart can never be your home

Deepest regret: not the ones for the choices n’ decisions people took that went so much against me... i’m mostly regrettin’ because.. while they had such privileges; i had none.... n’ i still don’t.

Want to be: james dean... n’ then save the world while i still carry this headache.

Do you think you’re wise: definitely.

Why so: because i’ve seen both... a blind man cross the road... trying to reach the other side.... n’ also.... a young girl growing old... trying to make herself a bride. *wink*

On drugs: yes

Idea of Life: no. life just can't be doin' what you wanted to do... or complainin' about what you couldn't. no. it has to be more than just that... right? just like when you deliberately got yourself wet in those first summer rains n' made a perfect entry to your room.... so that your mom don't catch you up like that.... just like your first XXX rated dream when you couldn't even realize you were passin' the threshold of your childhood... like the first lie you told your dad... when you told him you were with your best friend.... when actually it was the girl next door. life is when you've got somethin' to wait for.... life is when you feel you're gettin' late... when there's someplace you need to get back to after all of the day's work..

life is plannnin' exactly how you'll fool yourself. life is when there's love to be loved... hate to be hated... when there's someone you can be jealous of... when there's someone who is jealous of you.... when happiness chooses you.... rather than you needin' to choose it everywhere n' everytime. i guess that's life.

Final words: they tried to reach for the moon n’ i heard they got in there... i went for some little bit of happiness lyin’ around in the maria... that too from Salvation Army and Goodwill. n’ no.... this is not about i made it or not. it’s basically about nothin’.

weirdly yours,
....

0 Comments: