Thursday, March 23, 2006

n’ i do....

# i do everythin’ in the day exactly the way the newspaper forecast tells me in the mornin’... i like it when the predictions go right.

# i do follow the way the rumors centerin’ around me head towards.... i like it when atleast somethin’ is right about me.

# i do cross the street whenever i see it empty..... whether i need to or not..... i’m always scared to cross it when the cars move in quite fast when i’m all alone there....n’ i’m always alone.

# i do like people with constipation.... they don’t shit around.

# i do like steppin’ back quite often.... for somewhere when i was around 16... probably 50 years back from now........i somehow got to believe the world ends right there where they say is the center of the earth.

# i do believe insanity is just a phase like losin’. the only difference is .... for one..... you regret when someone else is in n’ you’re not... for the other you regret when you’re in n’ someone else isn’t.

# i do like it when you scold me. i’ve never found you givin me so much of attention otherwise.

6 Comments:

: M : said...

i LOVE being scolded by my man..makes him sit up and notice my er..naughtiness, shall we say?

I love constipated people too, cause they're just so full of shit...

you're too damn deep for me.

Anonymous said...

you're too damn deep for me
...almost flattered!

p.s. hadn't i grown just older... this could have so easily rendered me sleepless...n' times like these makes me so miss bein' young.... [**sigh**]

: M : said...

being young is something only the older generation miss. most young people would give their eyeteeth to be old.

Mirage said...

And you do a lot of stuff that leaves me speechless...

Anonymous said...

n' so i miss bein young...

Anonymous said...

no comments!!