Tuesday, June 12, 2007

let me just write...

# the greatest piss off-er for me. few men queuin' near the wash basin n' someone standin' in the side rushes in... overtakin' you makes his way ahead. n' you see him hand bathin' for the next ten minutes. (yeah maybe your ride to mars, your hometown, is just about to leave. "okay jackie boy! take my way to have yours!")

# the greatest embarrassment for me. have you ever got yourself alone in some place when you make sure there's nobody around you.. particularly nobody seein' you... so that you can take your time to pick your nose.. which has to be done.. (i mean there are things pilin' up inside... n' by now.. it's gettin' difficult to breathe.. i mean what do you expect. i let myself die just because it doesn't look that nice when you pick your nose. not happenin'.. i can't help if you feel bad but i'm pickin' my nose.) n' just after you've spent sometime inside your nose... your fingers carefully n' delicately pulls out a semi-solid or semi-liquid lump of that mess out of your nose.. yeah i'm talkin' about those semi-solid or semi-liquid n' not the dry ones. the dry ones are too easy to pluck out n' you don't need isolation for that. the wet ones.. n' just when they're partially out of your nose.. somebody.. some loser-dick-headed-super-fucked-personality walks in. (i mean what were you doin'.. hidin' behind the curtains so that you can enter in the exact moment when you can embarrass me the most) n' there's no way you can hide.. that thing is like halfway in the air.. caught between your fingers n' your nose..(n' if you think hard.. that's poetic as well) but no way you don't make no effort to hide.. n' that adds to the climax of your embarrassment.

# the greatest fun thing for me. have you ever seen the faces of men when they're watchin' a hot girl passin' them by. it need not even be real. even a poster of a half naked woman can do the trick. have you ever seen how they turn their heads back when their eyes can no longer keep the view in the range of their visibility. actually that's too poetic for me. men find it a little difficult to get on with their lives. but it's a little too easy for them to get turned on n' turn back. i must go back to my old theory. all men are pigs.

# a thing i'm not able to share with anyone but findin' it impossible to keep it with me. yeah i'm a sort of a person who loves bitchin' around... have done my graduation in gossipin' n' i'm very good in spreadin' rumours. someone is losin' his pubic hair in my office. yeah it's true. i don't know who he is.. i mean obviously.. duh! but there's definitely someone. i always see few of them in the urinal in my floor. i mean i've no clue how to react to that. is pubic hair loss somethin' to be cheered for...  because you don't need that hair anyway. ("no thank you!") but since it's a loss.. do i have the right to feel happy without consultin' that person. n' it's such a mystery. somethin' i can't find out... somethin' i can't talk about... n' it's definitely not a kind of secret i'd want to take it to my grave... (no thank you!)

4 Comments:

johney said...

You write so disparagingly. Well not disparagingly, but have you got no sympathy for your readers?!

Somethings are better left unsaid, and rightly so. For the tried and tested traditions often require no tinkering.

Now that I have gone through your post and every other word here which I dare not speak, or worse, write (type), I must pretend that they were never there or rather must fake a memory loss for the short passage of time where I did peruse the short writings.

D'yer Mak'er said...

oh come on!!

johney said...

I am sorry, did I read something? I seem to have forgotten it.

desperado said...

gross..but humourous for sure