Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A Tribute!


i've always thought about it since i was in my teens.....about faith....ever since when i first heard the song "keep the faith"...although when i first heard it..i never thought so deep....but as i think now....n' look back....it seems that this song always happened to echo in my ears....sometimes i heard it...n' many times i didn't.

everyone always holds back to somethin...that is exactly what i felt...in times of distress....times when nothin goes by your way....he clings to somethin that he believes.....but the faith of this common man isn't so easy to be kept!......his facade of faith is more often hit by agony....deceit ....disappointments .... failures....lost dreams....but yet counterfeited with strong hopes for a better tomorrow....n' he goes on.....forgettin every failure even when he successully clears the ant-hill in the backside of his yard.....n' strives forward to crush the next bee-hive...relentin on his recent success.....n' it doesn't matter if he's able to crush the bees....what shows more profoundly here is that....this hope that he carries in his entire life....is indeed an astonishin feature of this common man...for those who are really powerful by the definition of power....doesn't have to hope to achieve something....hope is the only weapon for this common man....who relies on it so desperately that at times....it destructs himself!

but what about those men....who in the process of makin a better tomorrow rolls back so hard...they lose everythin that they once believed...are they the ones who had reached the extremity of their truimphs of faith, hope n' glory!....i guess not.....for i believe there's one more factor that adds them.....after livin a long n' lonely life of disgrateful faith.....n' disappointin hopes.....they finally give up....now what do they really give up.....because they had already lost what they really had to lose.....actually when they think that they had reached their extremity....n' past the point of rescue!...they're actually unintentionally webbin a rebellion...against their own destiny...for this common man's destiny doesn't allow him to lose his faith n' belief n' hopes...which he did.....no matter what....the common man doesn't lose his faith...he keeps it alive till he's dead....after all thats what makes him common huh!....n'just then....he somehow again gains back all his faith with a equal if not less amount of lustre in it!....n' why not...its nothing bad to follow ones destiny...moreoever the bite of the dischorded tunes of melancholic faith dwellers.....which he had to face all alone....even without the companionship of his long time friend named "faith".....is a bit hard from him...n' the man continues to live....without even knowin that it was really a long time back when he had submitted everythin...but knows not what he had submitted....n' to whom he did......he waits for a miracle to happen......even though he knows its in the near side of unlikelihood.....as if he were watchin a movie....he knows what the endin would be...but still keeps on hopin that somethin might give in.....n' with this hope.....this common man lives on!

this postin...really is a tribute to this common man....a salute...a homage....a special celebration..a payback...no ..not a payback!....doesn't suit with a common man.....but definitely a ovation to this common man....who lives within so many of us!!!!

I lost all faith in my God, in his religion too
I told the angels they could sing their songs to someone new
I lost all trust in my friends
I watched my heart turn to stone
I thought that I was left to walk this wicked world alone

Tonight I'll dust myself off
Tonight I'll suck my gut in
I'll face the night and I'll pretend
I got something to believe in

And I had lost touch with reason
I watched life criticize the truth
Been waiting for a miracle
I know you have too

Though I know I won't win
I'll take this one on the chin
We'll raise a toast and I'll pretend
I got something to believe in

If I don't believe in Jesus, how can I believe the Pope
If I don't believe in heroin, how can I believe in dope
If there's nothing but survival, how can I believe in sin
In a world that gives you nothing, we need something to believe in.
Bon Jovi

1 Comment:

D'yer Mak'er said...

hey mr. anon...thanks for the poppin thing...anyway i need some inspiration myself....hope to get some from u!