Saturday, November 04, 2006

but you can't hear the whistle when the wind starts to cry....

still keep the mirrors
full of dust
try to see your face
and there is no chance
will you see them grow
when there is no light
but the flowers have chosen
to bloom in the dark.
hidden myself
in a room full of lies
drown myself in laughter
and the tears have dried.
try to count the stars
behind the clouds
but you can't hear the whistle
when the wind starts to cry....

promises i can't keep
but they keep me busy
memories i can't fade
and they make me weary
the dreams of kissing
the bars of rhyme
went to the sewage
of frozen waste of time
now the shadows run tall
and the shadows run wide
who plays for keeps
don't play for points
still dare to keep
the kings in the back row
keep myself warm
and i taste the snow
but you can't hear the whistle
when the wind starts to cry....

0 Comments: