Monday, November 13, 2006

things i shall regret forever...

#1024 > expectin'. the worst part. from all the people who're tragically cold to me. i still do it.

#1025 > i always seem to fall for women who have razor sharp cheek bones... which cuts right through the sweetest part of my bones. n' i die much before hearin' the sound of my heart break.

#1026 > i'm left with no more secrets. the worst part. all the wrong people know them. i mostly live a life full of darkness now... just to earn a few new secrets to replenish the old ones.

#1027 > can't keep all my promises. the worst part. i break the ones which are made in my favor. like the ones of hatin' someone... maybe i break it every night just when i break myself.

#1028 > i think about things which makes me sadder. i dream about things... n' they just make me older... n' then.. i miss everybody every now n' then. mostly i live my life in a way as if i had long lost its manual.... n' hit n' trial most often makes me press the panic button when i reach for the switch of my bedroom lamp.

0 Comments: