Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You've got a way with words...

it can't be true. oh hell no.

what i wrote...

dear megan,

i’m still tryin’ to make myself believe that you mailed me last week. can somethin’ like this ever could have happened? “yes” - i know... for now that i know.. it has happened... but why-oh-why is it still unbelievable to me!!

if only... last week’s surprises would have been without any ironies. i was carryin’ an eye infection when your mail reached my inbox. but trust me... still my senses were mesmerized with just one eye to witness every firework which were still invisible to the rest of the world.

thank you megan... for i feel kind of renewed. n’ i’m so sure i’m so out of words like never before...... because my lips have forgotten to cry n’ my eyes have forgotten to smile.. n’ all my words are all over the place. n’ i’m even not sure if i regret more for the words lost in me.. or for the words which are still not lost.. because they’re spoilin’ everythin’ by bein’ so gibberish.

Should i dare to think
in an one-eyed dream?
Lives that we unshare
couldn't why we live?
The words you wrote
I told them too.
All your thoughtful ghosts
I live them most.
Unqualified heartbeats
Can’t ask for charm
I drown myself often
in the castles of your arms.
Privacy of my schedule
makes me a mystery.
And my eyes become larger
when there's no light to help me see.
Could we never walk
by the frozen lake of time?
my heart starts forgetting
when I see our finger tips touching.
Should I dare to think
in an one-eyed dream?
Lives that we unshare
Couldn’t why we live?


speechlessly yours,
....



what megan wrote: (Mail 1)

You're welcome! You've got a way with words...

M.


i'm welcome? really? oh my godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

You've got a way with words...
i do?.. yes yes.. i do **nods his head** i've got infact so many ways.. this way.. that way... full of ways. this is not real right? someone is playin' with me.. that M. can't be megan.. or can it be?

n' i can't be smilin' like this when there's no apparent reason for the whole world to understand.

what megan wrote: (Mail 2)

Oh. Have you ever heard the proverb this proverb?
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king."

Have you ever heard the proverb
..actually no. but how does it matter? because it sounds ssssoooo beautiful when you say it. oh-how-i-wish to hear every english proverb from you....

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed is king."
..king .. king. that's me. yeah. the one-eyed king. sounds weird though. but still feel so good about it.

so.. "you've got a way with words..." means i write well? am i readin' between the lines too much? i mean M E G A N Mc C A F F E R T Y is sayin' i write well? oh-my-god.

p.s. is there by any chance the shania twain song came to her mind?? oh just bein' curious..

You've got a way with words
You get me smiling even when it hurts
There's no way to measure what your love is worth
I can't believe the way you get through to me

0 Comments: