Thursday, April 06, 2006

n’ the heart never wants to stop....

does the iron really behave like the iron from the start.... or it shapes up moments later? maybe it’s only the first few blows that it feels.... n’ only then it starts acceptin’ that he might strike but it doesn’t get struck anymore for it’s the iron now.

is there an artist who’s still alive who managed to sketch a perfectly imperfect portrait? where everythin’ is not meant to be the way it should have been...... the lines..the shades..... the curves.... the continuity... everythin’. but will it be still considered as a masterpiece as perfection was still achieved in the other way?

       
.....those were only the first few bullets that made me fall when i lost my balance.... those were only the first few bullets that i could have counted which managed to pierce my body..... those were only the first few bullets the sound of which deafened my ears as i rolled down...... those were only the first few bullets which made me go down as i saw the dust in the wind enterin’ my ears.... my mouth... n’ my eyes.... those were only the first few bullets when i felt my mind saw n’ heard what it was there to be seen n’ heard.... n’ after that .... none of those other bullets could hardly make any difference at all....... i didn’t hear any sound of those blastin’ bullets but only my last hearbeats that were still beggin’ for some more life.... my eyes only saw those last moments of happiness i had..... my ears only heard those echoin’ laughters n’ mysterious footsteps around that spiral staircase......... even though those other bullets pierced every remainin’ inch..... it could only remind me the touch of a long lost lover on my naked body..... n’ those other bullets could only provide the finishin’ touches to transform my body into a perfect corpse...
       


p.s. my doubts always amused me a lot...... n’ when i thought about the human heart..... it surely did the most.... for how can it be so hopeful that it still tends to beat for a while even after the brain is dead! ....or was it built with not much of a sensibility involved in the manufacturin’ process!!!

[+/-] expand/collapse this post...

4 Comments:

Mirage said...

The bullets hit hard, the blood oozed out, the pain made you numb...

But please don't die...

Anonymous said...

...that's the hardest... you still need to live for the symptoms still identify you as the livin'....

p.s. "...life is so obscene.... until it's over"

: M : said...

seems a post is missing.

Anonymous said...

...n' a lot of things are missin' too.