Monday, January 30, 2006

And perfect it was...

       
You said you were never more comfortable
When I never gave up tryin to make you more.
I was ready to be anyone you wanted me to be
When you said you always wanted me the way I was.
You said you laughed the most when I was around
I thought you were the funniest person I had ever met.
I never met so many people n' thought would never meet anyone like you
When you said you met quite a few but had never met someone like me.
You said you got scared the most that night thinkin of losin me when you kept on callin
When I felt like livin the rest of my life in a shoe full of guilt thinkin of buyin your tears...
       


p.s. n' perfect it was... almost perfect.

2 Comments:

Pallavi said...

Thats very soulful.. :)

Anonymous said...

Thats very soulful..
...yes indeed... n' even wishful.