Sunday, January 29, 2006

Every Secret Takes On A Life Of Its Own...

       
I flipped a coin. I fliped a coin and I lost. So I was the one who was driving. It was 3 o'clock in the morning and we were both tired. We wanted to make it in time. I killed it. Is that what you wanna hear? It wasn't the change in our pockets, or the weak ass coffee, or the rain. It was me. I fell asleep and I flipped the car six times. I killed it. It had no argument from me. You think it's something I forget. You think that I'm not sick with it, that I hate my life? But I tried to keep living, and you haven't. Is that why you hate me so much? You know, you act like I killed you when died. now well, way down it'll burry you.
       

p.s. You think the dead care about our lives? Yeah, I think they do... and they even forgive us our sins. I also think it's easy for them. It said it had a dream about flyin... yeah. I got so high I could even see when blue turns to black... from up there you could see all as it is and looks like it was the reason for it to think.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

you know what... somehow i don't much like usin expressions like "lol" or "ha ha ha" ...now please don't misunderstand me... i'm not tryin to be different... it's just a personal preference... but anyway.... your comment is actually makin me smile..infact more than smile...like always i'm bad with my expressions... you could tell!... see...it's just that i liked the way you expressed my revival... n' ended up writin up so much... if only i had known a better way to express!!!!

p.s. so...how's you?