Friday, January 27, 2006

Rainbows have no meanings....


I lived longin for life… probably more of life. I got somethin like it. I’ve somethin like it! I dreamt… I dream. I smile when I’m happy. Sometimes I do to hide away those tears. Someone loves me n’ someone don’t. A few loved me who don’t anymore. Some relationships blew apart… some are blowin apart… some shall blow apart. Some are gettin born. Few phone numbers I don’t dial no more… few numbers I don’t remember… n’ I dial a few. Some forgot me… some are forgettin me… some shall forget me. But I still remember you n’ I shall always remember you.

I walk…. mostly alone… n’ when I do, I talk to myself… a lot of talkin. I get scared not sure of what….. fear of all those things that I long to have but I can’t have….. or fear of losin all those things that I’ve but I’ll end up losin them.

I make a wish….. I want to make a wish….. I want to talk to anyone….. I don’t care who I talk to….. but just start talkin. I want to pick up my phone n’ dial a random number…… although I’m not too sure what randomness means. n’ all I want is the one pickin the phone just starts talkin n’ never give up talkin.

I look for rainbows…. rainbows which have no meanings. For what we see is when we look through. I find stars twinklin in clear night sky. They twinkle without any meanin. For what we see is when we don’t see. I want to cry when it rains for I feel the skies are cryin too…. not too sure whether I start cryin first or the skies…. not too sure both of us cryin at what. The stray dogs stray but with a purpose. A purpose which we can never understand.


p.s. I am a change of plan!

[+/-] expand/collapse this post...

2 Comments:

Pallavi said...

I am a change of plan.. I like that.. I believe change is good .. :)

Anonymous said...

n' i believe believin' is even better.