Friday, February 11, 2005

oh! i hate packin'!!!

now i really hate this part........if you ask me to go somewhere.......i can do that even in the middle of the night.......but packin.....oh it sucks.......my bus is at 8:30 in the morning........n' i'm still tryin to postpone my packin......but i guess i better leave my pc........or else my mom shall break it!!....but packin your stuffs in home is some kind of fun .....unlike it used to be in hostel........because here.....my mom stays right with me........n' she's the one who basically does everythin.......even the worryin part........so there's not much package left for me!!

but right now i'm here to confess somethin.......guys!..i got the card you sent to me......infact both of them......the hard copy.......as well as the soft copy......speakin as honest as i can........those words simply made me speechless........n' you guys......absolutely rock!!........you're definitely amazin people.....or let me put it in short.......you really deserve to be ****'s friends.........no..no....jokes apart......i really owe you all somethin really big!.......there's a slight bit of tension goin on in my head today.......but after i got your card......the exam seems nothin to me......i somehow felt........as if i had surpassed one of my major tests........n' your card was the real reward for me!

n' thats it folks........my mom's starin at me right now!!!!

0 Comments: