Tuesday, February 08, 2005

what's really strange?

...somehow i feel a lot of things strange within...but still can't realize what is stranger!...now i know that in my childhood...when i really wanted to rush to grow up....i was actin strange....but is it stranger on my part as i now...really want that child back inside me.....i do realize that its really strange when i sometimes become really anxious to know what lies ahead in my future....but do i act even more strange when i recall the same past with much content and sadness, when its all gone....its really strange when i chase my dreams as if they're my only means of survival....but i don't know if its stranger when i find myself that i've even left behind my dreams during the run!....sometimes i treat my friends as if they're for granted....yeah! i know thats really really strange....but is it stranger when i always long to be with them when they're gone!..


maybe...someday i'm gonna understand....understand why sometimes i laugh so much so that i can really hide my tears...why, sometimes, i act so brave so that i can hide my deepest fears.....

0 Comments: