Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Longer Version...


i've loved you all my life....
even before i met you.
coz i was in love with the faith that i had...
that you were there.

i've loved you all my life.......
even before i met you.
it was only an accident.....
that i happened to meet you.

i've waited all my life...
not to see you someday.
i've waited all my life...
for maybe one day you're gonna need me.

i've looked for you all my life...
not to find you somewhere.
i still look for you everywhere...
just incase if you happened to find me..you're gonna know that i was lookin for you.

I've dreamt about you all my life...
n' then i found you somewhere.
n' i still dream about you...
for then i did lose you somewhere.

...i needed nothin...when you gave me the most.
i wanted the most...when you gave me nothin.....

5 Comments:

Tabula_Rasa said...

.........And I seemed to have loved you in numberless forms,numberless times,in life after life,age after age forever.(That was not me but a famous Indian Nobel Laureate who spoke.)

desperado said...

is it better to wait for someone all your life just in the hope that the other person will recognise ur true love or should you go out there and just express yourself even if you get rejected.
wont then livin be worthwhile knowing that atleast u told the other person what u felt

D'yer Mak'er said...

@nomadic_waves -->>..if only the feelings had been mutual!!...but why you've to mention the nobel laureate part at all?...maybe somebody didn't know about it!!!

@dhruv -->>.. i needa tell ya bro..that i appreciate your view with so much of respect...but recognitions n' fear of rejections were never a part of it...for that feelin had an essence which not only made livin worthwhile...but even created an ardent desire to re-live it exactly the way you already lived it....though you already know what the eventuality is...

Mirage said...

Sigh...I'm still waiting to be found!

D'yer Mak'er said...

@mirage -->>.. that's the worst part isn't it..the waitin game...but trust me..sometimes time pushes you even beyond that extremum.....for sometimes....few also wait ...not to be found!