Thursday, February 16, 2006

Almost Meaningful...

30 minutes... got absolutely nothin to do... for i've procrastinated everythin that had to be done!... needed sometime to think.. with no intentions.... just plain thinkin... 30 minutes... 10 thoughts... uninterconnected... unambitious.... n' almost random!

1. Let yourself know who you love.... or else? You’ll never know about it.
2. You were there for me... I was there for you. And we were both long dead.
3. I met your identical twin sister the other day. She was really different.
4. I was so sure of being unsure. And you still thought I was confused?
5. Do not stop yourself from feeling like a loser if you’re. You may lose it as well.
6. My girlfriend left me when I ordered for black coffee. When I asked her why she told me “I’d have left you anyway.”
7. I met a dinosaur on Valentine’s Day. I was a bit disappointed. She turned out to be a she male.
8. I thought I was a bit unlucky when I narrowly missed the award for the best singer. They didn’t include the silent movies.
9. Those holes in the wall were completely meaningless. I looked through them all day but still didn’t see a thing.
10. I like cakes. I think I’ll marry the bakery woman. No her cakes are horrible. I’ll just marry her.


[+/-] expand/collapse this post...

6 Comments:

: M : said...

smirks

this one would NOT have been so amusing(?if thats the word i want) without the pix.

Anonymous said...

well thank you for that!

desperado said...

interestin random thoughts

"Do not stop yourself from feeling like a loser if you’re. You may lose it as well."....my pick frm the 10

Anonymous said...

my pick frm the 10
...interestingly..every loser picked the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: M : said...

well i feel like a biiig loser at the mo- am enraptured by your pix.

Anonymous said...

well i feel like a biiig loser
...but why? someone once told me... you are gonna feel exactly the same what you actually feel... so the bottomline is... if you feel somethin else... you're exactly gonna feel that!!

p.s. but somethin more interestin... the you referred to here ain't the generic you..but is actually the you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!