Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wishful Thinkin... the addendum!

       
i feel my robot has a crush on my maid n' kind of worryin that the latter may break his heart.... n' you may call it a co-incidence but i've a different point of view... n' no.... i don't always have a different point of view... the day Mrs. Potter got missin... my neighbour's dog was not to be found either.... i feel both of 'em ran together... n' there'll be a day when people will consider that maths is not only 2+2=4 but also “what if 2+2 is not 4”... it's also some kind of a hole in your shoe... it's also a lost coin in the highway.... it can be a cat as well!...but what's actually botherin me to the bottom part of my soul... how can i say it wasn't meant for when it wasn't even there?...does it make sense???
       


p.s. i'm not rude!... puhlees!! take back what you said...i know you won't .. n' you can't... but why?... it's actually killin me a lot.... n' i know it's gonna kill me for a while.

6 Comments:

: M : said...

bluddy brilliant!

AGH everyone's got this word verification thigie and it is driving me MAD!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah!... definitely "bluddy n' almost "brilliant"

p.s. i was almost tempted to turn off "this-word-verification-thingie" in my blog... but then... i thought i shouldn't be the one to take a part of your madness away... so here's raisin a toast for your "drivin madness"!!

Dreamcatcher said...

wooooow

Anonymous said...

a standin ovation to you!!!!

Anonymous said...

heyyy!... where have you been???

: M : said...

GRRRR