Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Oh My God!!!



did i really do that? oh-my-god-!-!-! i did that but i still don’t believe it. nah!.. definitely i’ve done things worse than this one.... but probably this one is in the recent memory list. n’ probably this will go down as my worst possible valentine’s day ever.... now this is a real nothin statement as i don’t have a list of all my previous valentine’s day from which a comparison can be actually made... but on second thoughts... this statement do hold somethin when i mean the day that coincided with valentine’s day .... n’ this one happens to be the worst one among those!!! what have i done?.... what was i thinkin? i’ve asked a girl to completely “ignore” me n’ push me to the bottom of her “priority list”... yeah i remember... that was what i said. oh my god.... i’ve formally asked a girl “not to love me” ... that too in valentine’s day?... damn... i could have chosen a different date atleast. it was only when the girl replied i found out what a fool i had made out of myself!!!

       
you’re definitely the most weird guy!!
       


n’ you know what?... i couldn’t have possibly agreed more!!!!

p.s. will my posts ever have categories?

6 Comments:

Dreamcatcher said...

whooooooooo?
and where did ur comment go to on my blog?

Mirage said...

I must say that was a very dumb thing to do!! But, I guess it doesnt matter...as long as u follow up on what she said!

Anonymous said...

and where did ur comment go to on my blog?
...you deleted it.

Anonymous said...

I must say that was a very dumb thing to do
...oh no there ain't no compulsion at all!!..it's entirely your wish to say it or not!!!!!

Dreamcatcher said...

i didnt, i deleted the post by mistake - so reposted.
hmph

Anonymous said...

that's what i said... you deleted my comment.