Tuesday, February 14, 2006

...atleast i procrastinate now!

it’s only a matter of time now..... i’ve postponed it for long..... i’m still tryin to postpone it..... but it’s somethin even i’m sure of.... i can’t possibly escape it.... it’s only a matter of time now.

n’ it makes me wonder.... why does the world look so different from the inside of the qualis..... is the windshield that draws the boundary..... makes me wonder why all those dreams take the backseat so cozily.... were they so uncomfortable inside of my brain.... but it’s nice to see you guys sittin right next to me when you’re not with me...

       
I didn't know what the hell to say. If you want to know the truth, I don't know what I think about it. I'm sorry I told so many people about it. About all I know is, I sort of miss everybody I told about. Even old Stradlater and Ackley, for instance. I think I even miss that goddam Maurice. It's funny. Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.
       


you’re so true once again Holden.... like always.... i never missed my dreams..... even when they were gone... probably i’m missin ‘em more now...for i’m talkin about it..... you should never talk about it... you start missin it more!

n’ you were right when you said it’s very easy to pity on yourself.... you were even right when you didn’t say i do it at times... n’ at other times..... probably i do it more..... maybe because it’s easy. but fakin a smile ain’t. wakin up in the nights ain’t.... n’ yeah.... sittin in the qualis is definitely an “ain’t”...... so let’s say it that way..... 3 difficult ones to one easy one..... 3-1... fair enough ratio.... don’t i deserve it!!!!

       
n’ i sincerely don’t know where did the ducks go.... for yes... the lake has already frozen. n’ nobody has seen those ducks. probably the ducks have permanently hidden themselves.
       


[+/-] expand/collapse this post...

0 Comments: