Sunday, September 17, 2006

dear passerby

you do know me.... or maybe you don't. but even if you do... you may not see me the way i actually am. i'm not the person i actually make you see. yes. that means i'm an imposer. biggest of its kind. n' i've been lyin'.... the more serious ones.... mostly to myself. so that everythin' i want or wanted seem to be true. but i guess sundays are hard for liars to escape.

n' no matter how much i lie.... i can't negate the fact that i've bought a perfect death for me. myabe i'd worked hard for it. the truth is...... i'm dyin' everyday although my occasional breathings form my secured alibis. the truth is... i'm cryin' everyday.... even though sometimes i don't have the required tears to support me..... the truth is.... it's hurtin' me to my bones.... just to see everythin' go through me..... the truth is..... i can't do anythin' about it.... not because the extent of possibility.... but this is what i've bought for with all my 25 years of life savings.... it's still about an week to go.... n' now i just need a wrapper.

helplessly yours,
......

0 Comments: