Saturday, September 30, 2006

dear jury

it's hard for me to explain... n' maybe it's even harder for you to understand... but my truth doesn't have to be acceptable... but still happens to be one. i ain't a rapist... although you can call me one... i thought i was makin' love.. n' it wasn't even a saturday night when i got to know that it wasn't love makin' at all... i thought she was screamin' "don't stop" .. when all she meant was don't(period) stop(period).

that rape wasn't an event my lord... but only a technical misapprehension... but that doesn't relieve me from this sin though. i'm not pleain' for guilty as i know i shouldn't. all i'm askin' for a little attention.. even though i know.... i've never got attention whenever i had asked for it. i only want you to know... i could have been an excellent lover as well. but now... this rape thing wouldn't let me be one. but that's ok.

convictingly yours,
....

0 Comments: