Monday, May 22, 2006

can’t remember.....

it’s only on those rare occasions when i see a dream just like i want to. events not really happenin’ but a mere reflection of my will. if only someone didn’t wake me up.... but i was forcefully brought into the real world. n’ still durin’ the alteration of my orientation.... i completely lost my grip on my consciousness which i wanted to have on my lucidity. i tried hard but as if it was just not recorded. i was left deserted with this solitary feelin’ that i was havin’ somethin’ pleasant which was also under my control... but i just can’t recall it back.

n’ i can’t even blame the one who woke me up for only then i could atleast pick up those residues of my dream that reminded me the taste of it..... or else i’d have remained completely ignorant.

       
n’ it makes me wonder..... maybe how many dreams such as these i’ve already had. maybe i’m just not aware of them.
       


[+/-] expand/collapse this post...

0 Comments: