Saturday, May 20, 2006

why should you care if i’m not even there....

sometimes i feel we meet just too many people in our lives.... the people who know us. n’ we mark a few of them as important ones. n’ they may not even know about it. there’re other few whom we haven’t even met but only hope that we shall meet.... n’ still consider them as important n’ they take a relevant part of our attention. n’ there’re those precious few whom we still haven’t met n’ we also know that chances are that we may never meet. but that doesn’t stop us from thinkin’ about them.... from missin’ them. n’ all those people so form my life which is why i don’t really mind to be really me after all.

but i just want to focus on that lot that come into our lives. n’ they move. they lose touch with us n’ they slowly disappear into the bigger crowd of this world. n’ i wonder the places we once have taken in their lives.... what happens to those places later? are they completely gone or we still come back sometimes in form of ugly ghosts. do people remember me just like i remember them? i know i could think of a lot of things other than just a mere possiblity.... but maybe for a while i should allow myself to do so.

       
have you been thinkin’ about me
like no one else.
couldn’t sleep in the nights
n’ want somethin’ for me
n’ you play with yourself
with a smile that won’t fade
have you been thinkin’ about me

do you feel like it’s me
in the clock of your wall
do you feel that i stare
when you go for a shower
n’ you talk to yourself
when they’re people around
have you been thinkin’ about me

no cigarettes to smoke
no whiskey to drink
do you still feel so high
that you think you can cry
n’ do you feel if you won’t
it’s only me you’ve to hold
have you been thinkin’ about me

do you notice me
when i’m not around
do you think how can i sleep
when it’s me you dream about
do you feel you’ve heard a whisper
when all the echoes hit the wall
do you feel like a song
when everything’s all wrong
do you still love me
n’ see my face
n’ while you’re in bed
you don’t feel what you need
have you been thinkin’ about me
       


[+/-] expand/collapse this post...

1 Comment:

desperado said...

i was right on time :)..hehe
beautiful piece...as always