Thursday, May 18, 2006

still lookin’ for...

n’ there’re times like these when i wonder.... i mean seriously. there’re supposed to be a lot of people everywhere. lot of families too. n’ i think... if there’re families identical to mine. just like physical identicals. the reason for me to think like this is mainly because all the friends n’ people i know don’t have an identical family like mine. i won’t say ours is one of its kind..... n’ shouldn’t even be a rarity. but still i’ve not found another one yet. strange.

my mother always tend to shout at me... i won’t say most of the times. but seriously... i’ve not kept any score. but still i feel she never shouted at me in the more common matters. never ever told me to study when i was a kid when i’ve seen all my friends.. they need to sit on the study table as they were forced upon. i was never shouted at for takin’ a bath...oh that was supposed to be not takin’ a bath. it’s becomin’ confusin’. all i wanted to say that my mother never shouted at me on any bathin’ issue whatsoever.

everyone wakes up not so early. almost late. i wake up the latest. my mom the second latest. which quite obviously means late breakfast n’ late lunch. everyone can dominate most others but there’re a few exceptions or rather protocols. me n’ my brother... well i don’t remember we takin’ opposite sides. i don’t even remember if we took the same side. we were just so cool about one another! my mother seldom takes my side. that’s because i somehow go to the opposite side. i like doin’ that. that keeps her mostly at her feet. no one dares to declare a war against my father. but obviously i’m not included in that no one list. but seriously no one besides me.

i sleep late. i mean late from “homes” point of view. that will be not before 2 in the night. but again that is only an eventuality. resultin’ from a late dinner which is mostly taken after 11 in the night. n’ no. i don’t take it alone. i obviously take it with my family.

n’ ok. i’m quite old. i’m old enough. but i still sleep with my parents. i don’t like sleepin’ in a different room. infact i never did that before i had to move out for those graduation years. n’ irony it is. i was the guy who used to sleep with his mother n’ father till 18 i guess. n’ for the last 1 year... maybe more. i’ve not seen the face of my home. i wonder why.


[+/-] expand/collapse this post...

1 Comment:

Mirage said...

So you're the innocent brat who everyone adores! How cute!

Hey u better pay ur folks a visit...its been long.

Take care