Wednesday, May 17, 2006

couldn’t have....

       
if the stars above me fell down sometimes
i couldn’t have felt that i was the only fallen one.
if the world around me wasn’t so big enough
i couldn’t have felt so small again.
if the heavens they didn’t stand so high
i couldn’t have felt so low like this.
if my only friend wasn’t the sun after all
i couldn’t have regretted to be an ice cube that much.
if there were no holes in the soles of my shoes
i couldn’t have felt so cold as i walked.
if i didn’t know what i was
i couldn’t have felt what have i become.
if my love for you wasn’t so strong
i couldn’t have felt the weakness in yours.
if i could have taken somethin’ from you
i couldn’t have given you anythin’ more.
       

5 Comments:

Makhtub said...

Brilliant,just reminded me of a phase I was in.........

cheers

Makhtub said...

Hey! THanks for those kind words, espc on my BIRTHDAY!! LOL

cheers

PS:Yes I just took a DIG at U lol

passerby55 said...

those words seem to be ringing.

cannot stop to mention this one again&again .....
"if i could have taken somethin’ from you
i couldn’t have given you anythin’ more"

"enticing, beautiful feelings"

Anonymous said...

Yes I just took a DIG at U
..n' so you've made me incredibly hollow!

Anonymous said...

there're a few words which you can write. there're others which you live. there're only few which you both write n' live.