Tuesday, May 02, 2006

how often?

how often did you apologize to people you’re close with? no let me rephrase this leavin’ aside the closeness thing as it might give rise to other complications. how often did you apologize in general? both when you were actually the victimizer n’ when you were not. forget about all those incidents when you were some cause but remember the occasions when you just said “i’m sorry” just thinkin’ that might help. n’ how often did you say sorry to yourself? when we all know we more or less do the same mistakes for a quite a long time n’ when we stop..... it’s rarely a case of realization but we’re not allowed to do so. how often did you hurt yourself knowin’ there’re risk factors? n’ when finally everythin’ has been undone.... did you apologize to yourself. if not why? as if you don’t care about yourself?..... do you still believe you’re selfish when people accuse you so?

       
And the hardest part
Was letting go not taking part
Was the hardest part
And the strangest thing
Was waiting for that bell to ring
It was the strangest start

I can feel it go down
Bittersweet I could taste in my mouth
Silver lining the clouds
And I
I wish that I could work it out
       


[+/-] expand/collapse this post...

0 Comments: