Saturday, December 17, 2005

how green was my valley...


i've forgotten....i've forgotten how the sun used to kiss those fields....when it woke up just after a night's sleep.....i've forgotten the sound of the wind when it moans with the movie greenness....i've forgotten how all those cranes used to go out for shoppin....they liked those fishes so much!

i forgot....that there's still a lot of greenness left....not on the other side!..but right here...it's just that i landed on the other side now!

it's all the same....only the leaves are missin..which used to be..when i used to walk over there...

my games.......they were all mine..there was all me...n' i used to win once...

there's only one mover....in a long windin road...

there's always one...just one!

i know they aren't willows....but they whisper..they do....atleast to me!

there was fog sometimes...but they were not vague....trust me...they were not.

n' one evenin..it started to rain...

n' it rained n' it rained n' it rained....

n' it didn't want to stop...

then one day..suddenly....the sun came up!...as if the clouds ran out of stock...

n' the sky?...the sky shinned a different kind of blue...

n' yes....the flowers did bloom!

n' there she is..for she has to be..as in all great stories...."the soul mate"....my soul mate!...the only problem i face...she doesn't quite understand what a soul mate is!....i guess i'll have to wait for a while..let her grow up.....my romance gonna survive..if i manage to carry on my 20 year plan...that is to survive!


I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world


[+/-] show/hide this post

4 Comments:

desperado said...

nothin can beat home
n stop the talk of loosing charm

tht just didnt sound good to me

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!...just look at you....am just bein a bit curious.....were you yellin at me when you wrote the line??...i mean the tone?..if yes..i just love it!!!!!!!!!

p.s. ...n' just for the record..i spend a lot of time thinkin about in what tone every line is bein written....for if i can't do it...i feel i've missed the best part?...do you spend time in speculatin the tone?????

Anonymous said...

Somebody just made his blog very, very interesting
...now hang on...what's the keyword here???..."just"..or "interestin"???..for i'm not too sure how should be my reaction!!!!!!!

ahaan... ahaan
...now are you teasin me???!!!!!!

you'd forsake the background theory..
...background theory is a generalized theory...soul mate is just a small word!!!!!

Yea, I'm already expecting some " questions I can't answer...
...you n' your expectations...but just for the record....i love 'em a lot!!...n' i'll see that i meet 'em...for i rate 'em high.

desperado said...

you hit the nail on the head...i was yellin..
n u better pay attention to wht i said..okie
im not always goody-goody ;)

P.S. i do look for the tone..without it ..they are plain words ..i believe tone gives the feeling..n thts why sometimes speaking is so important