Thursday, December 15, 2005

if it has to be the lemon tree...then let it be.

why can't i still make it out..that people don't want me...why?....when it's so so obvious....is it so hard to accept it?.....but i've accept truths that are bitter than that.......realities that are even harsher than that...n' few..i'm yet to digest..not even swallowed..but have still kept inside my mouth........n' the rudest part......whenever i decide to swallow n' digest it forever......i'm not allowed to.....i'm not.

clouds chase me when i want the blue skies....
probably isolation is best for me n' i'm gonna sit under this lemon tree.

2 Comments:

Tabula_Rasa said...

U make me feel guilty....

desperado said...

i dont know what your present state is ..but what about those who want you..which is also obvious