Tuesday, December 27, 2005

n' left out once again ...

maybe once again... left out.... things forgotten are reminded...always....with an example....n' real life examples are always so vivid!....i wonder why the law of average always works at the extremes....why can't it be the median way!!...i wonder why some stories are happier than the rest....
n' some stories.....some stories are always sadder than the rest!....probably my name is too hard to remember!

one more string broke....just one more!.... i guess it's alright....it's not so bad to stand outside...it's cold outside...but i guess it's alright.... maybe there're not many out there....but i guess it's alright!...but the choice that has to be made.....whether to give up tryin to get in....n' make my livin outside permanently....or keep on tryin to get in.....n' failin everytime!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to smile when times get bad, About the things that made me glad. I like to laugh if I'm feeling down, At a good memory that comes around. I know today's all come and go, I'll travel many different roads. But my faith is always strong, And It will help me get along. I see tomorrow as a better day, When all today's has gone away. I believe many words in a song, That there's a right and wrong. As long as I shall breathe, I'll have faith I'll believe. Until my time has gone, and my soul moves on. I believe that tomorrow will come, That God's will, will soon be done. I have faith that dreams come true. There is a heaven for me and you. As long as I shall breathe, I'll have faith I'll believe. Until my time has gone, and my soul moves on

Dreamcatcher said...

Ive said this before and i say it again -
When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on
Don't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes

Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on

'Cause everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand
If you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not alone
Just make sure you dont keep hurting all of the time.
If you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,
When you think you've had too much of this life to hang on

Well, everybody hurts sometimes,
Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimes
And everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold on
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on
Everybody hurts. You are not alone

Anonymous said...

Ive said this before and i say it again
...oh that was you??..i thought that was Michael Stipe!!!!!i'm such an ignorant!!!(wink!!)

but yeah...i got that...even when you said that before...n' even now...

but don't blame me....for my friends?..they're way too busy...they're writin exams!!...they're doin receptions!!...they're all extremely busy people!!!!...i wonder if i could ever fit into their busy schedule!!!....**sigh**

p.s. here's a lonely stranger, who thinks he's just a random number...actually wants to wish his busy friend a very warm n' happy new year!!..if only his busy friend can know about it....