Tuesday, December 06, 2005

n' a phone call...

what really happens with me...somethin i can't explain...i tend to sway between the extremes ...*sigh*..this phone call....really brought me back to senses...i feel like a newborn...i feel someone again gave me a little bit of credit to spend somethin i refer to as life....a voice seemed to be lightyears away...but said the words i really wanted to hear...words that are actually cliched...words that are not at all special...those normal kind of works...that sometimes overshadow n' overtake the words of a thousand gifted poets...n' glad i'm with myself..that i still have those ears to hear each n' every word n' can recognize the spark which they actually possess.....man i feel so special...."i need a partner to walk with"...probably you don't even know how heavy actually these words are....but right now i'm walkin slowly... carryin 'em with both of my hands..to make sure i don't mess 'em...i don't wanna lose 'em..i wanna carry 'em for a while.

p.s. ...just felt like i still have a life that i kept somewhere over there...that call made me realize.... that life is still alive..i'm yet to be forgotten....people do miss me!

2 Comments:

desperado said...

nice to see tht u realised tht u are still alive..n yeah many do miss u ;)

Anonymous said...

you're always such a sweetheart!