Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Once I was something but I can't remember whatever that something should be...

the balance always swayed n' no kid played on the sea-saw...
..the pendulum ticks...when those heart beats missed.
the holes are dug where the heart remains...
n' now i only find my brain where my mind used to live once..

i look for me ...the once..in your laughter
...but i more often find me in your tears...the now.
tears that sometimes come out..they do.
but find 'em selves stray...without reasons.
...these tears are me..who can't move back..
they came out..only to get lost.
wiped out..even the last trace..unwanted they're.

still i get shadows...
palm trees, stray kites, small goats n' bicycles
...the sunsets once waited for are only seen on the tv.
every now n' then i feel me...n' too much of televised time
the conventional me that you more often see
is the cast away matter in me.
the bowl of scum which you don't see
is actually what i refer to by me.
the times that are..
n' the times that were..
n' occassional pieces of me...

I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places
where all the veins meet yeah
Well I never pray but tonight I'm on my knees yeah
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, let me feel free now
But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now...

0 Comments: