Tuesday, December 20, 2005

n' i like... but i don't like

i like when i go out shoppin....i don't like when i come home empty handed.

i like kids specially playin with 'em...i don't like 'em when they snatch away my chocolate.

i like listenin to music even before i brush my teeth....i don't like when someone changes my playlist...specially when somethin is still playin n' i'm not yet done with my brushin.

i like to read horoscopes in newspapers a lot...i like 'em more when they tell somethin good.....i don't like it when someone else reads it out for me.

i like to talk on the phone when i'm half asleep n' half awake....i don't like the fact that i'm still talkin with 'em on the phone when i actually wanna do that with unbounded proximity.

i like to think...n' i do think a lot...i don't like to think when it comes down to the good old "why"..

i like to explain things a lot...n' i don't like explainin myself.

i like teasin my servant a lot...specially runnin after him n' makin him run.....i don't like my servant when he yells at me..like he did today!!**how rude**..[but i again liked him when he came to me with a smile on his face...sayin "sorry sorry"...pullin my cheeks..n' stealin a light kiss with his hand....when i was upside down in my bed...makin my rebellion agaist him...had actually plotted quite a few conspiracies...which included askin my dinner very late....givin a lot of laundry to do...deprivin him of the shirt that i was plannin to give him...n' finally complainin against him to the owner!!!..]

i like ratin holdin hands as higher compared to kissin n' actually bein physical..talkin in terms of arousal kind of stuff....i don't like when a close friend laughed at me when i confessed it...i never confessed it anywhere else from then on...this will be probably just the next!

i like when relationships are based on intellectualism rather than extreme emotions...i don't like when people consider emotions not to be a part of one's intellect.

i like movies a lot that deals with men n' women both involved in some prior relationship with other people...but finally decides to get together.....like "serendipity"..."you've got mail"..."when harry met sally"....not because i'm not a stable soul...but if you're with someone who's r-e-a-l-l-y good but you know there's someone even better....you "should" make the right choice...i know it's already soundin so unconvincin...but not to me..it's only one life that we'll get a chance to live...to make sure that we live it in the best possible way can't be too bad an idea!!....i don't like when a few words are given the divinity award without even havin good nominees ... like "love" ... "soulmate" ... "always".."i'll be there for you"..!!

i like to give some time to myself before acceptin the fact that i like someone for i just want to be sure....n' i don't like myself when i actually stop myself from acceptin the fact that i like someone.

i like things to find without askin....i don't like to be found.

p.s. i like to take long walks....but i don't like walkin when they dig out those big holes just about everywhere like they're doin right now!!!

n' i definitely don't like newly married people readin my blog...diggin deep inside....specially the one from..IBM Global Services In
dia!!!!!!

[+/-] show/hide this post

6 Comments:

desperado said...

i don't like explainin myself.
i don't like to be found.
....true true to every word

but why?
n contradictions in you....im thinkin over tht

P.S.oh forgot i just asked the good old "why"

Anonymous said...

....true true to every word
..how do YOU know???!!!...how much do YOU know about me huh????? !!!!!!

desperado said...

u can reply best to it

Dreamcatcher said...

and you dont like saying goodbye

Anonymous said...

when most of 'em were wrong on what i like....atleast you're right on what i don't like....if only ...

Anonymous said...

Wish you merry christmas and happy new year