Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I Was Slapped!!

last friday...i was supposed to write a very depressin post....for that's what i "was" filled with....raw depression.......was actually readin the tibetan book of the dead...i somehow managed to get across.....n' guess what....i was slapped!!...that too in the middle of the night...who?....the angel of mercy......actually woke me up...n' slapped me...that too tightly...i mean angels are not supposed to do such stuffs...but things are changin..damn!....n' she told me..."you deserve it!"...that too in a strange tone!!!

i was shocked!!!

p.s. ouch!!..that hurt!

In some forgettable rhyme
We crawled across the border line
We kissed the enemy till
I thought we traveled out of time

You couldn't have heard me speak
There was, so it did seem, I say
A fog so heavy that I
Could not tell if it was night or day

Hand over all water
You know that means business
Scum

Under the stone
We find the scum
Under the stars
We find the scum

I thought a beautiful thing
A fire was lit within my mind
On ruby hummingbird wings
Went shivering up and down my spine

The water that quit our thirst
Was not from earthly vineyards mined
And then we drunkenly sailed
The gutter of our invisible shrines

Hand over all water
You know that means business
Scum

Under the stone
We find the scum
Under the stars
We find the scum

2 Comments:

Dreamcatcher said...

The angel of mercy says that she shall have no qualms in slapping you again if you say such things, in fact she shall go all the way to Blore..
P.S. she has never been called an angel of mercy before, so she is greatly flattered.

D'yer Mak'er said...

@dreamcatcher -->> ..

no manners at all!!!!...but why?...why you've to reveal my identity ...why why why??..this time again!..oooohhhh!

but whatever..i'm more glad that you're back ...n' you commented...the way i acted last time...i thought you'd never comment again here...but i'm happier to have you here back than gettin mad at you for revealin this stranger....n' hey...thanks!