Friday, November 11, 2005

i'm still keepin my faith...but i don't know why!


yeah...probably i've failed one more time....n' this time ..strangely enough...i don't even know that i did fail...but can only experience the whipin slash of defeat on my naked back...oh!..that hurts...that bleeds....n' that....never heals!

n' one thing...i'm so sure about myself now..that i'm lost...till now....i thought i was headin for my destination....guided not by maps...but by instincts....all my life...i've fought all my wars...mostly on my own..without even carin for the consequences...i only felt like fightin 'em...but no more....i'm goin down this time....

i thought about it a few days back....with a great amount of fear...that probably when the good times will come......i won't be havin anymore energy...perhaps i've reached that stage...

n' this is nothin new that really happened this time...probably i've seen this many a time....n' i'm sure if i've been the same guy in my previous life as well....i would've been seein the very same picture....but this time...i really wanted to win...i did..n' ironically ...i once again have to use my favourite word..."i almost made it...but now quite!".

n' now..i'm really struck....it's so strange infact....i who know about my fate like no one else...still relies on takin risks.....but boy!....haven't you pushed me down this time in the deepest of the holes that you've ever created for me...i don't even know what i'm gonna do now...or rather what one should do now...n' i don't even care to wipe my tears no more....let 'em flow...i just wanna see for how long!

"it's not the end of everythin"...yeah!...probably not...but what do you say to a situation where you're absolutely sure there could be no possible beginnin...i desperately relented on you this time...somehow i brought back all my faith on you this time....why?..just to let you drown every bit of me?

this whole month i've been kept waitin...one wait terminated by the indication of a newer one....why?...just to lemme know that you're not done yet?...i almost felt you this time...probably again...i've to deal with it...n' yeah....probably this too is happenin for a reason... a reason to suffer...that's the only reason available.

i kept this song unheard since the last month..."Beautiful World"...wishin so desperately that i'm gonna listen to it after all this is over...but probably i'm not meant to hear this song.....n' right now....although i'm keepin all my faiths intact...but somethin i can't deny...i've lost all the reasons as to why i'm holdin it...probably a sign of defeat n' submission.

p.s. all i can remember now is ...."i wanted to win...i wanted it!"...all i wanted some shelter from the storm...."but..."

0 Comments: