Tuesday, November 08, 2005

n' a song....

i feel like singin...i feel like playin...i feel like movin......gettin tired...yes i'm....feelin sleepy....that's true....but don't wanna go to bed...feel like goin on hearin this music.....richard ashcroft..are you singin for this record or singin for me?....you can lie if you want to .......a glance at the tv...can't understand how a fatboy can ever be slim..but it seems he does.....gettin back to writin...n' i guess i've got nothin to write..but all i want is keep on writin.....will my wait be over tomorrow?....what bad can happen if i stay really happy for a day... i mean if a single information can make me so happy....what's wrong in that?...i don't see anythin wrong.......how long will i've to pretend?...i'm gettin weak.....but i show i'm not...i'm shakin....but i stay tall....how long will i've to encourage others when i can't even say "Life's beautiful".....how long this wait gonna be?.....it's becomin unbearable...take me out of this..please...make me smile for a while......just lemme know please....

I spend the night
Yeah looking for my insides in a hotel room
Waiting for you
Were gonna make it tonight
Yeah something in the air tells me the time is right so we better get on

Dj,play a song for the lovers tonight
Please, play a song for the lovers tonight

Don't wanna wait
Lord I've been waiting all my life but I'm too late again
I know but I was scared
Can't you see
I'm moving like a train into some foreign land I ain't
Got a ticket for this ride but I will

Oh, play a song for the lover tonight
Dj, play a song for the lover tonight
Dj, play a song for the lovers tonight
Please play a song for the lovers tonight

Can't stop looking back no no
One more for the lovers
O brother won't you lend a hand I'm alone in a room
And I'm waiting for love
I don't know when this dreams gonna stop
But I'm telling you friend I don't want to get up

2 Comments:

Dreamcatcher said...

am i mistaken or is this a hangover from last night?????/
i think iam reading too much into things...

D'yer Mak'er said...

@dreamcatcher -->> ..

is this a hangover from last night?????
...i never knew that "the elucidator" indulges in intoxication...but makes me wonder...what...what...what maybe the cause of the hangover??

i think iam reading too much into things...
...n' did i ever stop you?...i didn't even stop you to make assumptions...me who is so fond of 'em...specially yours!!...it was you who always pushed me off when i didn't even make any assumptions!!!