Sunday, November 27, 2005

Stay Away...'cause I'm Officially Pissed Off Right Now!


i don't know what i'm gonna do now??..You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac El Dorado convertible, hot pink with whaleskin hub caps and all leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights, yeah! And I'm gonna drive around in that baby at 115mph getting one mile per gallon, sucking down quarter pounder cheese burgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers and when I'm done sucking down those grease ball burgers, I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag and then I'm gonna toss the styrofoam container right out the side ....there ain't a God damned thing anybody can do about it. You know why? Because i'm pissed off!!

Two words. p-i-s-s-e-d o-f-f, okay?! Russia, Germany, Romania - you can have all the Democracy you want. you can have a big democracy cake-walk right through the middle of Tiananmen square and it won't make a lick of difference because i'm pissed off, okay?! John Wayne's not dead - he's frozen. And as soon as i find the cure for cancer i'm gonna throw out the duke and he's gonna be pretty pissed off as well!!. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiply that by 15-million times, that's how pissed off i'm right now!!. I'm gonna get the Duke and John Cassavetes...and Lee Marvin and Sam Pekinpah And a case of Whiskey and drive down to Texas.............................
....................................................................................
...........................................

p.s. i don't know why....murphy's law has to hold true in every case that centers around me!!!...when the hell will it hold true on itself??....damn it!!!

here i raise all the goodness within me....call all those lost angels that somehow mistook me as someone else n' who maybe are still flyin around me....let all those diabolic thought processes obliterate for a while maybe....n' pray with...n' only with my noble soul in full command n' authority......let murphy's law work recursively on murphy's law...n' somehow render it inactive...even a temporary disorder would be considered as a divine syndrome!...let it work to get it down!!

[+/-] expand/collapse this post...

0 Comments: