Sunday, November 13, 2005

please don't go!!


i wish i had an expression....i wish i could have stopped you....i wish i could have held your hand n' bring you back where you belong....where you rule...but i lost my expressions.....i wish you liked me like you did once....i wish i could yell at you like i used to do once...i wish i could have teased you like i used to do once....but times no longer are those....you don't see me...you don't hear me...you don't know me....you don't feel me....i can't let you to....but i can't even let you go just like that....without even lettin you know that i'm cryin here...but i can't even let you know.

i wish i had an expresson...i wish i could have stopped you....they say unspoken words have the newtons to move mountains....they're comin from deep down my heart....don't leave...stay......i wish i could have let you know that i want you to stay.....but....

please don't go!

i shared a good time with you once
what if you don't know about it
expressions sometimes are lost n' withered
but still they exist..still they persist.

you're makin it an end when you never quite started You
what if i never invited you...but still i've my tea with an empty cup
category VI i named you once
you told me then you liked it much

now you seem you forgot every word
i want you to stop
but i can't let me out...

1 Comment:

Dreamcatcher said...

who u asking to not go???