Monday, November 07, 2005

Void...


lies everywhere..i feel it everywhere....the cuckoo on the branch wasn't singin this mornin....phone charge full...but the ring ain't ringin....every call pounds a twin heart beat... but the numbers that once made me smile couldn't give me anythin...time's void?...no directions miss me....feel like the world is not revolvin....but shootin across the galaxy...what's happenin...i'm not havin no clue...n' what's not happenin...is still unknown to me....the wait is sustainin....peelin down leaves of hopes....i try to lift 'em up...my faith resounds the cacophony...laughter seems like act of mockery....i try to hit the keyboard...with fingers misplaced...the words that come out ...don't really mean a sense...reminds me of those confessions...i'm makin these days....leaves me with an unknown smile...reasons don't talk to me...a work i appointed myself....fired me once again....void is there too....there ain't nobody...but only few prayers....still countin on...numbers fade but moments not....carryin on this hope for tomorrow...see forecasts everyday....lies don't matter ....give me somethin to believe.... i promise i won't doubt you...i won't question you....reasons still don't talk to me...but why don't you?

0 Comments: